Caulfield Krivanek Architecture is one of Australia’s most respected and enduring architectural practices.
For 40 years, Caulfield Krivanek Architecture has built a reputation for producing high quality designs. We pride ourselves on
- Listening to our clients and taking a collaborative approach with them to deliver outcomes that exceed expectations.
- Our commitment to ‘design success’ by delivering a design that looks great, delivers on the client’s brief, and meets budget and commercial requirements.
- Our passion for good design, innovation and the opportunities offered through new technologies.
- Our diverse team of architects, interior designers, planners and engineers.
- Our many years of experience, on commercial and residential projects, both locally and overseas.
On April Fool’s Day 1978, Robert Caulfield and Ivo Krivanek started their architectural practice in the front room of Ivo’s Hawthorn home. Forty years on, the founders of Caulfield Krivanek Architecture, can reflect on an enduring and successful partnership, that has seen them collaborate on over 3000 projects both locally and overseas.
As the driving force behind one of Australia’s most enduring architectural practices, Robert and Ivo’s broad portfolio demonstrates an impressive suite of luxury homes, aged care and retirement residences, multi-level apartments, commercial and tourism projects. On the international stage, they have master planned cities for Chinese provincial governments and tycoons, and developed multi-level apartments in Dubai, and across China.