Saville Grand, Melbourne Australia
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Principal Architect: Ivo Krivanek
- 32-storey, single tower, 4.5 star hotel and serviced apartment building in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD.
- 320 studio, one- and two-bedroom hotel rooms and serviced apartments.
- Conference facilities for 250 people.
- Multi-deck commercial car park for 450 cars.
- Restaurant, bar, gym and swimming pool with sauna and spa.
- Completed 2008
The hotel stands at the Gateway to Melbourne’s bustling Chinatown district, and through subtle details within the design, pays respect to its surrounding neighbourhood.
Situated within walking distance of Melbourne’s major landmarks and attractions, the hotel encompasses everything a visitor to the city requires, including a restaurant and bar, business centre, fitness centre and indoor swimming pool with access to outdoor sundeck.